THE JOURNEY SO FAR


A cross between Rumplestiltskin and Frankenstein


Question: What do you get when you cross Rumplestiltskin and Frankenstein?
Answer: I don't know but it had to look alot like me at the Brookwood Sleep Clinic where I tested positive for sleep apnea. Wired to monitor everything from body movement, eye movement and even brain waves all with the special touch of a breathing mask attached to a machine.

Evidently it's not normal to stop breathing dozens of times per hour while sleeping. They said it is likely to be part of the reason I have high blood pressure, memory loss , loud snoring and ... (what was I saying... oh yea) and fatigue.

The next step will be to see my doctor for getting my very own mask... woohoo!

0 Responses to “A cross between Rumplestiltskin and Frankenstein”

Post a Comment



XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 THE JOURNEY SO FAR | Blogger Templates