THE JOURNEY SO FAR


Multi-tasking

When I was growing up they called me scatter-brained. Now they say I'm multi-tasking. I like that a lot better, even if it is the same thing.

These past few weeks have been full of just working away at details.

I'm only a week away from mailing out the Fast Food Fast brochure. One of the nice bits of getting ready has been spending some extra time in the Word. I'm trying to finish up November's Fast Food Fast devotional guide to be put on line November 1. I also created the brochure which will hopefully arrive in the mail tomorrow! I can't wait to get more people focused on praying for and giving to the outreach events of CreativeWorks in Europe.

I've also got a second deadline which is our first "missions conference tour" beginning the last week of the month. We fly to Pennsylvania to the church we where we were married, make a quick trip to see our daughter Emilie in Manhattan, and then back to Pennsylvania for a second conference in Harrisburg. Then we fly down to Huntsville, AL for our third church conference, and try to spend a bit of time with my family before heading back to Denver.

One "little" project has been creating the display and materials for the trip. Whew. I'm officially a frequent flyer at Kinko's and Office Max.

Our Sunday AM church has been hosting Alpha courses on Mondays and I'm there at one of the tables. It's great. I've connected with a couple of the guys at my table. One is really on the verge of making the biggest decision of his life. Pray with me for him. I asked him if it would be alright to have more people praying that God would make it clear.

Tomorrow Ruth and I head to the church's worship ministries retreat. Musicians and technicians who help on Sundays will be gathering for a night and a day away. We're the seniors of the group (maybe they just needed chaperones.) Seriously though, they're wonderful folks and we count it a privilege to be invited along.

Thanks for your prayers.

0 Responses to “Multi-tasking”

Post a Comment



XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 THE JOURNEY SO FAR | Blogger Templates